Progressive Junior College of New York
The observable, measurable goals of the Progressive Junior College of New York and our objectives by which we will accomplish them are:
- to offer coursework and active learning experiences appropriate to the prerequisites of a baccalaureate program,
- to offer coursework appropriate for employment related to departmental majors or minors. We will utilize the wealth of business and educational institutions in the Capital Region by requiring all students to spend their final semester engaged in an internship experience,
- to offer well-planned and andragogically sound learning exercises in courses to use technology,
- to provide coursework and research opportunities that include opportunities to use technology,
- to recruit faculty with theoretical and practical experience, reward good teaching, encourage faculty to conduct funded research and publish results, and to participate in professional organizations.