Progressive Junior College of New York
• Students must have completed 45 out of the 66 program degree credits in order to participate in the internship program.
• Students must enroll in this internship program at the beginning of the previous semester of when they intend to participate in the internship program.
• Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.20.
• Students must have references, a resume and cover letter to submit to the company they will be interning at.
• For every credit hour, 30 hours will be spent interning. For this program, students will complete 360 hours of interning.
• Students will have to keep a reflection journal of their interning experience throughout the semester.
• Students will submit a final paper demonstrating their experience throughout the internship.
• Students will meet virtually once a week for 2 ½ hours to collaborate with their classmates and instructor.
- Students will receive a pass/fail grade upon completion of their internship (employee and instructor evaluations), final paper, and reflective piece.